Enrich your soil the way Nature intended!
Your soil should be teeming with life. And the best way to nourish it is with our 100% organic vermicompost from redworms. At Good Earth Worms, we sell composting worms, screened castings, and do-it-yourself kits to help you grow healthier, more productive plants - naturally!
Worm compost is an ideal soil amendmentment, improving texture, tilth, moisture retention and fertility. Worm castings contain a wide array of beneficial soil microbes that help plants resist pests and disease pathogens.
We'll help you get started composting with worms so you, too, can divert organic materials from landfills, reduce or eliminate chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and return valuable nutrients to the soil!
THANK YOU Grant Farms for hosting a Vermicomposting & Organic Soil Fertility Workshop with Betsy Lynch during your Fall "Harvestival!" We covered a lot of ground. For more tips, click here to go to our FAQ pages
Why let kitchen scraps go to waste? The Worm Factory 360® makes indoor vermicomposting easy year-round!
- Worms migrate into new working tray so it's easy to harvest castings
- Add more trays to increase productivity as your worm population increases
- Built-in spigot lets you drain excess moisture from bedding
- Thermometer, tools and cleaning accessories
- Complete "how-to" guide, DVD + worm care tips on lid
- Bedding and coir (coconut fiber) to get you started!
- Internet Special $109.95 with FREE shipping! For more info on the Worm Factory 360 click here